https://uniessaywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LOG-300x75.png 0 0 developer https://uniessaywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LOG-300x75.png developer2021-01-01 20:02:232021-01-01 20:02:234 6 paragraphs
4 6 paragraphs
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, respond to the following in 4–6 paragraphs:
Review the occurrences at Easter Island, and use this situation as a case study of poor stewardship that resulted in lack of sustainability. A discussion of Easter Island may be found in the Unit 5 Interactive Learning Materials area of the classroom.
- Define stewardship and sustainability. Then, select either the Amazon Rainforest (deforestation is the issue) or the Bridger Teton National Forest located in Western Wyoming (possible oil drilling).
- Discuss stewardship and sustainable resource use.
- In your discussion, describe the issues or potential problems.
- What are the environmental implications of deforestation if you choose the Amazon for your discussion?
- What are the ramifications of drilling for oil in Bridger Teton National Forest if this is your topic selection?
- Can either area be conserved through wise use, or should segments be preserved without any use?
- Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
- Cite all references, including the Interactive Learning Materials.