At some point in the life of your business, you will need money.
At some point in the life of your business, you will need money. After reviewing the reading assignments in this lesson and conducting additional research, comparison matrix of funding options available to you; include options that you think you may never use (you never know about the future so think about all legal ways to get funding). Include the following categories in a matrix:
- Name of the funding option
- Identify the option as debt or equity
- Maximum amount offered by the funding option
- Interest Rates (for debt capital)
- Company share (for equity capital)
- Contact information
- At least 2 additional criteria
Next, evaluate the sources for raising money and prioritize your options. What legal issues can arise out of your top three options? What can you do to minimize or eliminate those legal issues?