Create an original capstone portfolio presentation that demonstrates your core content knowledge. Presentation modalities may include, but are not limited to, Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations of 12 to 15 slides, videos, and so forth, excluding any introductory slides and the reference slides. Your presenter notes should be complete with at least 100 words per slide. Make sure that you include a list of your references, presented in APA format.
EACH QUESTION BELOW NEEDS A FEW KEY ELEMENTS OR HIGHLIGHTS ON THE PRESENTER SLIDES WITH A MORE DETAILED EXPLANATION OF AT LEAST 100 WORDS WITHIN THE FOOT NOTES FOR EACH Q BELOW>THE TEACHER WONT ACCEPT ANYTHING LESS AND EVERYONE SEEMS TO DO POWERPOINTS DIFFERENTLY SO I FEEL ITS WORTH MENTIONING< THANK YOU!
Complete the following in your presentation:
- Demonstrate an understanding of relevant theories.
- Include examples to support major points.
- Explain which theories you like and why you like them.
- Explain which theories you dislike and why you dislike them.
- Explain how you arrived at your conclusions.
- Explain how these theories will influence the future of psychology.
- Explain if there is a new method that you can apply to or research in psychology.
- Explain how the information in this presentation affects your worldview.
- Explain how you used critical or creative thinking in the creation of the presentation.
Present the Portfolio Presentation.
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with notes.