Discussion Board Forum Instructions
You will be required to write a thread of at least 400 words on the topic, complete with page references and specifics to document the response and submit it to the corresponding Discussion Board Forum. Proper English and grammar are required.
To complete your thread:
Topic: job satisfaction
- Conduct an Internet search to find and read 3 recent articles that relate to job satisfaction.
- Select the 1 article that you wish to discuss.
- Submit a thread that contains the following information in the following format, using the headers so that you ensure that all aspects of the assignment are completed as required. Failure to follow these instructions will result in a point deductions.
- Definition: Give a brief definition of the key term followed by the current APA reference for the term; this does not count in the 400-word requirement. The textbook should be used and cited for this portion of the assignment.
- Summary: Give a brief summary of the selected article, in your own words. Remember when summarizing an article, one should cite properly.
i. Give a brief discussion of how the article relates to the selected chapter key term. This gives you the opportunity to add value to the discussion by sharing your experiences, thoughts, and opinions. Draw your peers into a discussion of topics by asking questions. This is the most important part of the thread.
ii. Biblical Integration: Use at least one appropriate scripture verse or narrative from the Bible to support your discussion and use it in proper context. Are there any Biblical examples of this term, is the term you are responding to related to a term you researched, if so, how?
iii. Each reference and article must be in current APA format. These do not count toward the 400-word requirement.
- Threads are due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of the assigned module/week.