This assignment is an After-Action Assessment. You will review your essay and the feedback you have received from your instructor. You should receive a downloaded file with comments and/or tracked changes from your instructor. If you do not, please contact your instructor to receive your feedback.
For this assessment, you will present a thoughtful, well-researched, organized evaluation of what worked, what did not work, why, and what you have found to help you manage the opportunities for improvement that your instructor has pointed out to you. USING THE ATTACHED PDF FILE.
Your instructor provided you with feedback regarding areas in which you are strong, as well as a rubric that includes feedback as well. Writing in narrative style, identify several strengths using no fewer than 75 words. (Do not include the instructions in this count.)
Your instructor provided you with feedback regarding areas in which you are not as strong. Writing in narrative style, identify 3 areas of improvement on which you might work using no fewer than 150 words each. The list below is not complete, but it should provide some suggestions from which to structure a lesson and homework plan.
- What comments or corrections were made regarding your paper’s setup? Title? Spacing?
- What comments or corrections were made on your essay’s structure and style of essay?
- What comments or corrections were made about the length of your paper? Was it a minimum submission or sound and substantial?
- What comments or corrections were made about your thesis statement?
- What comments or corrections were made about your topic sentences?
- What comments or corrections were made about your about your use of transitions?
- What comments were made about the use of quotes or paraphrased sources?
- What comments or corrections were given to you about your language errors?
- What comments were made about the use of your resources?
- Were there any other comments your instructor asked you to pay particular attention to in the future?
3. Lesson and Homework Plan:
Be specific in your identification of three (3) opportunities to improve, and once you have identified these opportunities, suggest ways you might be able to overcome these difficulties in your writing.
You might find a YouTube video (include links) that you can watch that would clarify the item your instructor pointed out in his/her feedback. You might search for helpful websites (include links) that are useful. These may include websites that host exercises. You should have at least 2 resources for each of the 3 lesson opportunities you select.(Minimum 50 words)
4. Progress Made/ Future Plans:
Also, please include any small progresses you have made and any continued homework scheduled.
TOTAL WORDINGS MINIMUM OF 600 WORDS, MLA STYLE PAPER NO PLAGIARISM, MUST FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.