Strategic Plan Part 2: SWOT Analysis Paper
Conduct an internal and external environmental analysis, SWOTT analysis, and a supply chain analysis for your proposed new division and its business model.
Create a environmental scan and SWOTT table summarizing your findings. Your environmental scan and SWOT analysis should consider, at a minimum, the following factors. For each factor, identify the one primary strength, weakness, opportunity, threat, and trend, and include it in your table.
External forces and trends considerations:
· Legal and regulatory
· Competitive analysis
Internal forces and trends considerations:
· Processes and systems
· Strategic capabilities
· Intellectual property
Write a synopsis of no more than 1,050 words in which you analyze relevant forces and trends from the list above. Your analysis must include the following:
· Identify economic, legal, and regulatory forces and trends.
· Critique how well the organization adapts to change.
· Analyze and explain the supply chain of the new division of the existing business. Share your plans to develop and leverage core competencies and resources within the supply chain in an effort to make a positive impact on the business model and the various stakeholders.
Identify issues and/or opportunities:
· Identify the major issues and/or opportunities that the company faces based on your analysis.
· Generate a hypothesis surrounding each issue and research questions to use for conducting analysis.
· Identify the circumstances surrounding each issue; classify the circumstances; attribute the importance of each classification; and test the accuracy of the importance for each classification.
Note: A minimum of three academic peer-review and/or scholarly research sources, including your text, must be used for this assignment. In addition, a source entry from your selected organization must be included as a fourth research source.
As noted above, your assignment must include both an environmental scan and SWOTT analysis table using the temples as provided to you by your instructor.
Note: A minimum of three academic peer-review and/or scholarly research sources, including your text, must be used for this assignment. In addition, a source entry from your selected organzation must be included as a fourth research source.