Conduct an internal and external environmental analysis for your proposed business.
Create a SWOTT table summarizing your findings. Your environmental analysis should take into account, at a minimum, the following factors. For each factor, identify the one primary strength, weakness, opportunity, threat, and trend, and include it in your table.
· External forces and trends considerations:
o Legal and regulatory
o Competitive analysis
· Internal forces and trends considerations:
o Processes and systems
o Strategic capabilities
o Intellectual property
Write a 1,400- to 1600-word synopsis in which you analyze at least seven of the forces and trends from the list above. Your analysis must include the following:
· Include economic as well as legal and regulatory forces and trends.
· Critique how well the organization adapts to change.
· Analyze the supply chain operations of the organization.
· Identify issues and/or opportunities:
o Identify the major issues and/or opportunities that the company faces based on your analysis above.
o Generate a hypothesis surrounding each issue and research questions to use for conducting analysis.
o Identify the circumstances surrounding each issue; classify the circumstances; attribute the importance of each classification; and test the accuracy of the importance for each classification.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.