|Objective of This Assignment:
The objective of this assignment is to allow you to use an ADDIE Model to design a training plan based on the findings and training outcomes revealed from your TNA (Assignment #1 and #2). Please review the materials about an ADDIE Model in Week One and throughout this course under the Course Content link.
For this assignment, you are required to use at least four scholarly sources. Your Training Plan using an ADDIE Model should include the following:
The Analysis section is a summary of your TNA (Assignments #1 and #2) that describes the organization goals, the target group, the training goals and objectives, and the KSAs that should be expected of learners.
Determine program format, length of training, and method of delivery.
What will be the costs, and what resources will be needed from the organization? A training plan budget is important because an organization needs to anticipate, plan and pay for the training costs. In this section, you will develop a spending plan that breaks down the estimated costs of your proposed training plan. Consider the following cost categories for your budget table and report: Direct Costs, Indirect Costs, Preparation Costs, Developmental Costs, Participant compensation, Evaluation costs, Total Training Costs.
Your designed budget will have two components, a Budget Table and a Budget Report:
· Budget Table – A proposal for your training.
· Budget Report– Explain all of the costs included in your budget table and describe the each cost associated with your organization training needs as it applies to your training plan.
· PLEASE ALSO INCLUDE:
The cost categories I would include would be cost benefit analysis. Training comes at a cost and any organization would be interested in knowing the return on investment. Trainers will have to be paid in order to train the employees, overhead of where the training is held, rentals, etc. Also, Direct and Indirect training costs will be included as well.
· Training providers fee
· Cost of training materials
· Travel and accommodation costs for trainees
· participants’ wages, including all on-costs (e.g. tax, superannuation and workers’ compensation)
· the cost of temporarily replacing staff, or the cost of productivity loss while they are being trained
· the cost of management time spent setting up the required training
Describe what will be included in the training program materials and activities. Consider communication tools, modules, learning aids, and assessment/evaluation tools.
The training program materials and activities I would have in my training plan would be:
Hands on training
Knowledge of what is being taught and what the employees will be doing on a daily basis after training
A workbook of what we are going over in the training so the employee always has a copy and can go back to refer to it.
This will provide the employee the experience on what they will be doing day to day and get to “drive” for their training to grasp the information. If they forget or do not remember something they will have the workbook to go back to.
Give specifics on how you will implement and deliver training. Include any “train-the-trainer” pilot programs for training.
In this section, you will develop a post-training evaluation plan. Evaluation is necessary for determining the overall effectiveness of a training program. Your evaluation plan should aim to measure learner performance. Evaluation will describe the success of the training program and lead to a plan for continuous improvement.
Your evaluation section should include both an Evaluation Report and Evaluation Tool(s) you would use for assessment:
· Evaluation Report– Describe in detail how you will evaluate this training in terms of effectiveness. Explain how training will be assessed and evaluated. Describe the purpose of the evaluation tool. Address how overall training will be evaluated. List short- and long-term methods that ensure your training plan has translated into desired performance. Explain how it will bridge the organizational gaps identified in the TNA.
· Evaluation Tool(s)– Include at least one evaluation tool with your Evaluation Report such as survey, quiz, feedback, etc. The tool should be developed based on the training objectives set for your intended audience to complete. Your Evaluation Tool(s) should be placed in the Appendix of your paper.
Key Components Checklist for Your Training Plan:
(Put a section title for each key component in your paper.)
1. Analysis section;
2. Design section;
3 Development section;
4. An Implementation section;
5. An Evaluation section with tools to be placed in the Appendix;
6. A summary/conclusion section;
7. A reference page(s).
Format Requirements Checklist:
· Your paper should be 6 to 8 pages in length (double-spaced) not counting the Title page, the References page(s), and the Appendix pages;
· You should have a title page which includes the title of your paper, your name, the course name/number, and the date of submission;
· You should have section titles for the seven key components;
· Use at least four scholarly sources;
· Your Evaluation Tool(s) should be placed in the Appendix of your paper;
· The in-text citations and references should be in APA format;
· The font is required to be Times New Roman, 12 points, and black.
· You are not required to have an abstract for your paper.