An Analysis of a Corporate Governance Report
Pre-Assignment Instructions: Download the annual report of a company that has substantial foreign operations.
Assignment Instructions: The Final Project will involve applying the concepts learned in class to an analysis of a company using corporate governance information from their annual report. Using the concepts gleaned from this course, you will analyze the corporate governance activity of the company and write a report analyzing that activity.
Review Chapters 13 & 14 in the text. Address the following questions:
- What are the main strategic issues associated with the company that you have chosen?
- Discuss the way in which your chosen company has attempted to establish corporate governance.
- Discuss the highlights of the auditor’s report.
- Do you see any links between corporate governance and auditing?
When thinking of how to address the questions in this assignment, review the Questions in the back of Chapters 13 & 14. There are many helpful questions that can guide the formation of the body of your paper.
Summarize your findings in an 8 – 10 page paper. Be sure to properly cite your resources using APA style.
The Final Project:
- Must be 8 to 10 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of Summative Assessment
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center
Discusses the Main Strategic Issues Associated with the Company that has Substantial Foreign Operations. Total: 8.00
Discusses the Way a Company with Substantial Foreign Operations has Attempted to Establish Corporate Governance. Total: 7.00
Discusses the Highlights of the Auditor’s Report. Total: 7.00
Discusses Any Links between Corporate Governance and Auditing. Total: 7.00