Review the Harvard Business School reprint, Leading Teams. Consider the criteria for successful teams and the factors needed to ensure teams are structured for success.
Create a plan (1,000 words) describing the steps necessary to create more successful teams at various levels within your organization. Include the following in the plan:
Define the characteristics and structure of successful teams within your organization. How are independent teams vital to the success of your organization?
- What are important factors to consider when leading teams within the various levels of the organization?
- What factors are important to consider when leading teams at the executive level?
- What aspects are essential in identifying appropriate members for teams and ensuring the teams are successfully launched?
- What factors are important to ongoing team dynamics? Describe guidelines to evaluate the function and productivity of teams.
- Compassion is a significant attribute of many religions and philosophies, including a Christian worldview, as well as being important for both authentic and servant leadership. As a leader, how would you empower your teams through compassion to honor diversity and support equality for all members as they work toward a common goal?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student