3-5 page Paper
For this assignment, you should focus on the reading material for weeks 1-5.
YOU WILL NEED TO USE E-HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT MANAGING KNOWLEDGE PEOPLE BY TERESA TORRES-CORONAS AND/OR THE BRAVE NEW WORLD OF EHR HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT IN THE DIGITAL AGE BY HAL GUEUTAL AND DIANNA STONE AS ONE OF YOUR REFERENCES WITH KEY WORDS FROM THEM.
The breakdown of your paper should be as follows:
Tell me why it is important to understand HRIS if you worked as a HR Director of a large corporation (Base your introduction on our reading material from week 1-5) – Also, construct your introduction from the requirements that you select below)
Body of your paper: (3-5 Pages total in length)-Your thoughts should be supported with key terms from our text and library research-I want you to use this research paper with the goal of looking for SPECIFIC HR technology that is being used in the workforce RIGHT NOW-RESUMIX, PeopleSoft etc-You should find a specific technology platform to use in each section of this paper-There are three sections below.
Each of these sections should be a separate paragraph:
The student will discuss each of the following section in a minimum of one page per section: (Use our text and the library to support your response. Start this section by telling your reader why it is important to understand the risk management process)
• What did you learn about e-recruiting in our class? Why would it be important to Understand as an HR director? What are the positives and negatives of e-recruiting? Cite examples that you find from research in our library about the positives and negatives of e-recruiting. What are some of the resources that you could use for e-recruiting in an organization? Use our library and research different e-recruiting tools. Discuss three of these e-recruiting tools in this section of your paper and discuss specific providers that you might find during your research. What are some of the considerations that would be important when making decisions about e-recruiting?
• What did you learn about self-service technology? Why would it be important to Understand as an HR director? What are some of the advantages of self-service portals? Cite examples that you find from research in our library. What are some examples of HR self-service portals in an organization? Use our library and research different self-service portals. Discuss two self-service technology tools in your paper. Again, this is a research paper. You will need to research our library to complete this section of your paper. What are some of the considerations that would be important when making decisions about e-self-service technology?
• What did you learn about E-Learning and training? Why would it be important to Understand as an HR director? What are some of the advantages of corporate universities? Cite examples that you find from research in our library. What are some examples of tools that HR department use to educate and train employees in the electronic environment? Use our library and research different E-Learning and Training systems and technologies.. Discuss two e-learning and electronic training tools that you would use in a previous or current employer. Tell me why you would use the technology. Base your answer on our learning material. Again, you will need to research our library to complete this section of your paper. What are some of the considerations that would be important when making decisions about e-learning and training?
Save your review as Last Name_Review_HRMT415.doc (e.g. Smith_Review_HRMT415.doc).
A. Title Page – Include a title page with your name, student number, title of your review, course number, course name, session, section, semester and date.
B. Introductory Paragraph – Include an introductory paragraph.
C. Font and Spacing – Use Arial or Times New Roman 12 pitch font with double spaced lines.
D. Length – Write a 3 to 5 page review not including the title page and citation page.
E. Reference Page – Include all sources on a Reference page
2. Utilize the APA Style for the review and to documenting sources.
3. Punctuation, essay format (thesis, supporting paragraphs with transition and topic sentences, and summary) grammar and documentation count toward your grade.