You are the CEO of Going Green Technology, Inc. Your organization designs and builds the Go Green Organizer for every Green project manufactured in North America. As the leader of Going Green Technology, Inc., your organizational role is to help companies become more conscientious of green initiatives and to understand their roles in conserving energy and lowering costs and negative impacts on natural resources.
Your organization produces a systematic process for companies who wish to “go green”. The Go Green Organizer is the market leader and has been for the past two years. However, you are concerned about your organization’s apparent lack of process improvement and quality growth; your organization has not adopted principles of enhancing existing processes and procedures, lowering costs, and reducing energy consumption of natural resources. Most of your senior leadership implies “If it is not broken, do not fix it.”
As CEO of your organization, present your sentiments of TQM in a corporate white paper. The white paper must include your responses to the following as you integrate the concepts learned throughout this course:
- Assess and explain the importance of total quality management initiatives, especially in the improvement of customer satisfaction.
- Describe the requirements of a successful TQM program.
- Indicate the implementation barriers for TQM. What do you recommend moving forward?
- Emphasize the management of TQM change as a positive factor and summarize appropriate learning approaches.
- Articulate how the cultural and ethical characteristics of Going Green Technology, Inc. may play a factor in improving TQM efforts.
- Include specific examples highlighting your sentiments.
Support your white paper with at least five (5) scholarly resources