Assignment 1: Bonds vs. Stocks Grading Rubric
You are trying to decide which investment would be best for you: bonds or stocks. You must do some research to make a good financial decision.
• Explain how bonds and stocks are similar.
• Explain how bonds and stocks are different.
• Explain how stocks are valued.
• Explain how bonds are valued.
• To determine which investment would yield the most, explain how to do the yield analysis for bonds, and then for stocks.
• From the information obtained through your research which investment would work the best for you: bonds or stocks? Explain.
This Assignment will assess your knowledge based on the following outcome:
GEL-8.3: Formulate a logical solution to a problem.
Your paper should be 1–2 pages in length using correct APA formatting for your in-text citations to justify your discussion and place references at the bottom of the paper. Avoid using quotations, you should paraphrase the material and use an in-text citation to give credit to the reference. Sources should include academic journals, Web sources, and thoroughly use the text. (Review the APA formats found in the Kaplan Writing Center. To access the Kaplan Writing Center, select this link.).
Include in your final paper:
● Cover page with the title of the paper, your name, date, course, and instructor’s name
● Reference page
Assignment 1: Bonds vs. Stocks Grading RubricIntroductionStocks represent security that signifies ownership in a company and represents a claim on part ofthe companies’ assets and earnings….