- Below is an Inventory Tracking Table.
- The “Number of Items Purchased” Column contains the number of inventory items purchased (added to balance).
- The “Number of Items Sold” Column contains the number of inventory items sold (subtracted from balance).
- In cell H13 formula that can calculate the inventory balance when a date is entered into the date column,
- or show nothing when a date is not entered. Then copy the formula down the column through the range H13:H31.
https://uniessaywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LOG-300x75.png 0 0 developer https://uniessaywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LOG-300x75.png developer2020-08-09 14:46:372020-08-09 14:46:37Below is an Inventory Tracking Table. The Number of Items Purchased Column contains the number of inventory items purchased (added to...