Question:I have an interview with Company named Datto for the position Business Analyst intern.
Please answer the following questions.
· Why do you want to work for our organization?
Tie your explanation to your career direction
· Why should we consider you for this internship?
Emphasize your key skills and experience that match what the employer desires
· What do you know about our company?
· What do you think would be your greatest asset to a specific team
· How are your skills going to help the team and the company. How will I be an asset and valuable?
· what do you know about our team.
· why are you interested in the position?
· Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
· Do you know what the department you’re applying for actually do?
· Who are Dattos main competitors?
Business Analyst Intern
Datto protects business data and provides secure connectivity for tens of thousands of the world’s fastest growing companies. Datto’s Total Data Protection solutions deliver uninterrupted access to business data on site, in transit and in the cloud. Thousands of IT service providers globally rely on Datto’s combination of pioneering technology and dedicated services to ensure businesses are always on, no matter what. Datto is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and has offices in Monroe, Rochester, Boston, Portland, Toronto, London, Singapore, Sydney, Frankfurt, and Amsterdam. Learn more at www.datto.com.
The Business Analyst Intern will support the Project Management Office (PMO) in a range of strategic initiatives and report to the PMO Manager as a part of the Enterprise Systems group.
• Work with the business to articulate established workflows & processes; document processes using Workflow Software and or summarize in written or presentation format
• Create templates central to Project Management or business functions that aid in or support repeatable business practice
• Source and summarize data that aids in process improvement and informs business decisions; articulate assumptions and quantify efforts
• Support Project Management team in organization of efforts and communication with business stakeholders
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations as needed
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Recent College Graduate or working towards a Bachelors Degree
• Personable and proactive; able to work with HR, Finance and Engineers alike
• Demonstrated ability to diagnose business process and synthesize the information in both written and verbal summary
• Adept at using tools such as Microsoft Excel to analyze data sets and summarize findings
• Must be organized and detail oriented; comfortable planning work for themselves and others
• Experience working within a corporate environment
That’s my resume. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MATLAB. Team player, organized, dependable, excellent interpersonal skills. Fluent in Spanish.
Financial Support Aide, MTA New York City Transit Authority, New York 04/2017 – 08/2017
• Assisted in conducting quantitative analysis of financial data to build budgets and financial forecasts to
maximize profit accurately
• Generated and analyzed reports to provide summarized information to my supervisor and analysts
• Reviewed an average of 100+ timesheets to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies every week
• Processed annual wage raise for 20+ employees, ensuring time and attendance entries were entered
accurately into the Unified Timekeeping System (UTS)
• Maintained multiple databases up-to-date for employees in SIRTOA
Marketing & Equity Analyst Intern, Sotheby’s International Realty, New York 06/2016 – 09/2016
• Presented marketing (SWOT) analyses to CEO and agents, influencing subsequent digital marketing
and social presence
• Conducted data collection and valuation analysis of both private and commercial luxury real estate
• Supported accounting team with financial report preparation
• Organized, created, and assisted in distributing marketing materials to weekly mailing list of over
• Served as communications liaison in processing purchase orders
Hostess, Applebee’s Restaurant, New York 04/2015 – 09/2016
• Managed in-person and telephone guest inquiries, requests, and developed rapport with clients to
generate repeat business
• Maintained a professional tone at all times, including during peak rush hours
• Monitored dining room and guest flow to maximize table usage and minimize customer wait times
VITA Tax Preparer, New York Cares, New York 01/2017 – Present
• Provide free income tax preparation assistance to low-income taxpayers and help clients claim
important credits such as Earned Income Tax Credit and Child Tax Credit
• Work with 10 clients on a daily basis to prepare returns resulting in an increasing number of tax returns
filed by 5%
Math Tutor, New York Cares, New York 09/2014 – 05/2015
• Increased students’ SAT score from the first practice test to the actual exam by 130 points by
enhancing motivation and linking the content to students’ intended professions
• Boosted students test taking confidence by showing them study techniques, focusing on core skills and
• Monitored students’ progress throughout the course and created lessons according to student’s need